"Maximum allowed artifact storage size of 1000 Mb will be exceeded."

Lynix

05 Dec, 2017 12:05 PM

Hi,

It's been a few weeks that every of my AppVeyor build fails with the error "Maximum allowed artifact storage size of 1000 Mb will be exceeded." which I don't understand because the artifact weight actually 60MiB (as shown on 7-Zip log).

Here's an example of failing build: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/DrLynix/nazaraengine/build/master-rev10/job/qnv73ipqxry176ft

I initialy though I exceeded some total artifact storage quota and deleted the AppVeyor project then reenabled it, but nothing changed.

What's the problem here?

Thanks in advance

1. 1 Posted by devblok on 06 Dec, 2017 09:36 AM

+1 on this. My artifact storage filled up faster than expected, and I did not find a way to delete them to make space. Tried deleting previous builds, but that did nothing, I did not want to re-create the project just yet, as I don't have access to the webhook config on github. I have no need to keep the old builds as of now.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Ilya Finkelshte... on 06 Dec, 2017 08:13 PM

We increased limit to 10000Mb for both your accounts. Sorry for the trouble. We are working on build limits to prevent abuse. Avg numbers are set as defaults. It’s experiment right now, quotas can be adjusted per account per request. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

3. 3 Posted by CMdev on 09 Dec, 2017 06:31 AM

I am experiencing the same issue just now. Can you please adjust my account too? Is there a way to adjust this ourself in the future?

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ilya Finkelshte... on 11 Dec, 2017 08:52 PM

CMdev should be unblocked too (per separate email request).

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac