"There was an error while trying to complete the current operation. Please contact AppVeyor support."

Patrick

07 May, 2018 02:36 PM

Hello AppVeyor,

I am a huge fan of your service and enjoy using it.
However, I have this weird issue that causes me to not be able to start builds, even manually, and all I can see is that maybe it's cause by a cache error? See the attatched picture.

I hope you can help me.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ilya Finkelshte... on 07 May, 2018 04:25 PM

Thank you :)

What happened is you reached internal disk usage quota of 80Gb.

We unblocked your account. Please try to decrease disk usage.

You can RDP to the build VM, install something like https://windirstat.net/ and see the picture. Easiest approach maybe simple delete some software you may not need for your build. Most of it in folders, which are in the root of C:\ so it is easy to spot and delete. For example rmdir C:\cygwin /s /q can give you a lot of space (if you do not need it).

2. Ilya Finkelshteyn closed this discussion on 07 May, 2018 04:25 PM.

3. Patrick re-opened this discussion on 08 May, 2018 10:49 AM

4. 2 Posted by Patrick on 08 May, 2018 10:49 AM

Hello and thank your for the reply!

A build was triggered before my changes were applied to the appveyor yml file, so unfortunately I didn't get to try the RDP solutionn you suggested.
    I apologize for the inconvenience. Is it possible to unblock the account again or did we screw up for good this time?

5. 3 Posted by Patrick on 17 May, 2018 01:54 PM

Hey guys I'm sorry if I'm bugging you too much but I am interested in knowing if there is any that I can fix the issue now that my account seems to have been blocked.
    So is there a way that I can do something to get the build server up and running again :D?

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by Ilya Finkelshte... on 17 May, 2018 05:11 PM

Sorry we missed previous message. We unblocked your account and increased your disk quota a little bit to stay on the safe side. But still please add some unneeded folders removal step to your build. RDP is just to check what is happening. Important part is to add rmdir command.

7. 5 Posted by gravelpootis on 20 May, 2018 04:36 PM

I had same problem.
    Can you please unlock my account ? :) I will try to fix disk usage.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• firefox_2018-05-07_16-35-13.png 38 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac