Lukas van Driel
on 31 Jul, 2018 08:42 AM
Sorry I thought I had answered my own question yesterday, but I don't see my answer here.
The issue was in my configuration. My project only had devDependencies, and I needed those installed. But a few months (!!) ago I added the NODE_ENV=production environment variable. Since then, the devDependencies weren't installed anymore, but I didn't see that because the node_modules folder was cached. Only now was the cache invalidated and did I notice that it was broken.
So I fixed it by passing --only=production to the specific projects that needed a production build, and the other projects are installing both prod & dev dependencies.
It took me quite a few hours to figure this out. Sorry I doubted you, appveyor! :)