Little bug in automatic building
A little bug happened to me once:
- I pushed a change and went to the web interface,
- as the build was not starting after a few seconds I pushed the Start button,
- suddenly the automatic build also started so I had 2 builds with the same version number starting (second being queued),
- so I canceled the first one (my build)
- and got some errors in the second build (don't quite remember - some missing file/folder)
- so I pressed cancel for the second build but it failed to cancel and stayed in a "waiting for build to cancel" during few minutes until it timed out.
Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.
|?||Show this help|
|ESC||Blurs the current field|
|r||Focus the comment reply box|
|^ + ↩||Submit the comment|
You can use
Command ⌘ instead of
Control ^ on Mac
Support Staff 1 Posted by Feodor Fitsner on 15 Oct, 2013 01:47 PM
Oh, I will take a look into this for sure - feels like some kind of racing condition!
When you did a push to repo the opened page in the browser was "Current", right?
2 Posted by philippe.elsass on 15 Oct, 2013 01:53 PM
Yes it was probably displaying the last build.
BTW when a new build starts automatically, the screen doesn't show the
current build's state and only refreshing the page seem to allow getting
the current build.
Support Staff 3 Posted by Feodor Fitsner on 15 Oct, 2013 01:56 PM
Got it, thanks. Will fix it today.
Ilya Finkelshteyn closed this discussion on 25 Aug, 2018 01:37 AM.