Nuget packages not in feed.

william.j.davis5

17 Jul, 2019 09:04 PM

Our project: SBSS

We are pushing packages to our nuget feed, and we can see in the build output that they are being pushed, but we do not see them in our nuget feed for several days now

1. 1 Posted by Josh on 18 Jul, 2019 01:08 PM

Follow-up to this, we are seeing the Synovia.Common.Logging in the feed but not Synovia.Service.Common.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Owen McDonnell on 18 Jul, 2019 04:14 PM

How are you checking for the existence of those packages? If not already can you run nuget list -source https://ci.appveyor.com/nuget/synovia-1nepli7j3g46 -pre -allversions to check for those packages.

3. 3 Posted by Josh on 18 Jul, 2019 07:14 PM

The list running this command matches what we're seeing in Visual Studio. The list command only returns the first 1000 packages, so I ran the below command to get all of the versions of the package we're seeing that isn't actually getting uploaded. You'll see that the version shown in the screenshot isn't in this file.

nuget list Synovia.Service.Common -source https://ci.appveyor.com/nuget/synovia-1nepli7j3g46 -pre -allversions > pkgs.txt

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Owen McDonnell on 18 Jul, 2019 10:31 PM

And at the moment is there any information on the Messages tab of the build that pushes these packages?

5. 5 Posted by Josh on 19 Jul, 2019 03:28 PM

Only build warnings in the Messages tab.

It actually appears that we must be hitting a maximum allowable number of versions of a package. I've started deleting some older versions in the nuget feed and as I do so, I start seeing more recent ones pop up. So the new versions are able to get pushed up, but they then don't show up anywhere.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• 2019-07-17_17-03-54.png 63.8 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac