I figure out the error, as BINSTART_TOKEN is not recognized even it was defined the environment section. And If I put the real value of the TOKEN, it still does not upload the file to the anaconda channel.
I've looked at your commits and builds history and I see that you tried a lot of things. I did not follow all iterations, but here are few things you should consider to make it work
If you use both Environment tab in UI and YAML file to set a variable, Environment tab in UI takes over. So decide on a single method to set this specific environment variable.
If you use Environment tab in UI, and paste already encrypted value in it, and then press "lock", it becomes double-encrypted, and therefore decoded into wrong value at the build time. Regardless if you press "lock" or not, you have to enter clear text value to Environment tab in UI.
if you use YAML, ensure you encrypted clear text value at https://ci.appveyor.com/account/dynaryu/tools/encrypt. It is critical to ensure that you are logged into dynaryu account (you see it on the upper left screen corner near AppVeyor logo). In case you encrypt value being logged under some different AppVeyor account, it will not be decoded during build which runs under dynaryu account.
Seems that anaconda writes its output to stdErr, which make custom PowerShell host AppVeyor runs in fail. So you only cmd for it (- ps: cmd /c will not help).