I will search for a successful build. I have been working on the back end of the application for several months and haven't been keeping up with this. I just turned my attention to updating our Electron build process a couple of days ago and discovered these errors.
Yes I have tried running an older version. The logs I posted above are from a commit that I believe worked back in October. I have just rolled it back again to see if maybe something older will build. My plan is to keep rolling it back until I find something that works.
At the same time I am finding just a couple of issues posted on github that seem related, but I haven't been able to tell if it is the same or not.