or Create a profile
29 May, 2020 07:31 AM
I wrote a .jar file that compiles c++ files to .exe and I run that in my build. I can see that this goes through successfully because g++ shows no errors and on my local machine it also works fine. But on the AppVeyor machine the exe files aren't there after compiling.
I'll attach the log so you can see for yourself (I cancelled the build after the interesting part was over).
They should be compiled to Project-Folder/out/cpp/*.exe and the folder gets created and g++ has no errors, but the files still don't exist.
on 29 May, 2020 04:58 PM
If there were no errors this could only mean compiled files were placed into some different location. AppVeyor is not modifying/altering files/output in any way.
Try playing with folder names, enabling detailed log.
on 03 Jun, 2020 01:18 PM
I now wrote the compiler from scratch in c# instead of java and tested it locally a lot. It works locally but it doesn't on appveor
No errors but still no files, its so weird
on 03 Jun, 2020 01:27 PM
Weird Okay im onto something, thanks
I get Exit Code 1 from g++ eventhough there is no error
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the AppVeyor staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and AppVeyor support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.