Running Install scripts
. .\build.ps1 -Bootstrap
. .\build.ps1 Init
Set-AppveyorBuildVariable BuildOutput $env:BHBuildOutput
Set-AppveyorBuildVariable ProjectName $env:BHProjectName
Starting yesterday it didn't work out any more on any of the builds.
Sure, I changed other parts of the yml but first not in the part which is failing.
Then I tried escaping the far to $($env:BHBuildOutput) which doesn't change.
The actual yml can be found here:
I would have expected that some later part may fail as I tried to implement artifact publishing and later downloading in second job, but it is not coming that far.
I used the file from last working commit and it worked with it.
Now I dived into it a little further and I played around with all tiny little changes possibly affected my install: part.
I couldn't find any.
using $($env:VAR) instead of $env:VAR in my ps: - no problem
removing / inserting empty linebreak after install: block before next yaml block - no problem
having an indent instead of just a empty linebreak at the end of install:block - no problem
I will now insert all other changes but it seems that some other part in the yaml outside of the real install: causes the error but console is misleading.