xUnit test failing throwing an "The length of the string exceeds the value set on the maxJsonLength property." exception
I've just started trying out AppVeyor CI with an open source project of mine and I have found it's failing when trying to execute the xUnit tests.
I tests should be passing, but what I think is failing is the reporting of the tests to AppVeyor, see the log of the following build
If there's something I should change about the tests I'm willing to give it try, it's just I cannot diagnose the issue from the logs.
Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.
|?||Show this help|
|ESC||Blurs the current field|
|r||Focus the comment reply box|
|^ + ↩||Submit the comment|
You can use
Command ⌘ instead of
Control ^ on Mac
Support Staff 1 Posted by Feodor Fitsner on 12 Jun, 2014 10:20 PM
Will take a look what's wrong.
Support Staff 2 Posted by Feodor Fitsner on 13 Jun, 2014 05:07 AM
It's been fixed and update deployed. The problem was in test results sending StdOut > 2MB. It's not trimmed to 4096 bytes.
3 Posted by James Skimming on 13 Jun, 2014 10:33 AM
Great, thanks for the super fast turnaround. It's solved the issue.
Just so you know, I'm also looking to evaluate AppVeyor CI for commercial use. It's this type of quality support that can be a major factor in the decision. Great work!
Support Staff 4 Posted by Feodor Fitsner on 13 Jun, 2014 01:35 PM
James Skimming closed this discussion on 28 Jul, 2014 04:58 PM.