How to Ignore Test assemblies

Keith Nicholas

20 Mar, 2017 02:16 AM

I'm using Akka.NET, it has a Lib for helping with Nunit testing, it has a dependency on Nunit and gets mistaken as a test assembly so Tests are attempted to be run on the assembly, of course it has no tests, which causes a build failure.

Is there a way to ignore this assembly? everything looks like I have to include everything? but that's going to be a huge PITA and super error prone as a number of test libraries come in automatically through libraries ( may have many test assemblies, some of which you may not even realize exist)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ilya Finkelshte... on 20 Mar, 2017 05:40 AM

Hi Keith,

Sorry, you are right, we still have this issue (tracked on GitHub). For now yes, you need to add assemblies explicitly. Please watch that GitHib issue to see when fix ready.

Ilya.

2. 2 Posted by Keith Nicholas on 21 Mar, 2017 12:05 AM

well that sucks

Obviously somethings gone wrong in that this issue has been overlooked for quite a while, looking forward to your awesome support systems to kick and get it resolved quickly and delighting me, the customer :)

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac