on 08 Apr, 2017 02:23 PM
I've managed to fix it - turns out running the FAKE step for doing NuGet restore from a Solution does not work properly - or as expected. It spawns the NuGet.exe and it does not really restore the packages on all projects like I was expecting it to do.
After putting in a task that explicitly restores for each project manually, it builds.
Thanks a lot for that update because your question was still in our investigation queue. For me nuget was first suspect as well and I also tried to restore explicitly in my fork, but apparently not thoroughly enough...
P.S. I removed your another subsequent post which probably came from OOF message :)