NU1201: Project XamDocumentViewer.Standard is not compatible with uap10.0.16299 (UAP,Version=v10.0.16299). Project XamDocumentViewer.Standard supports: netstandard2.0 (.NETStandard,Version=v2.0)

Tushar Koshti

06 Nov, 2017 10:51 AM

I am having a problem as the build fails for error
nuget : NU1201: Project XamDocumentViewer.Standard is not compatible with uap10.0.16299 (UAP,Version=v10.0.16299). Project XamDocumentViewer.Standard supports: netstandard2.0 (.NETStandard,Version=v2.0)

Here, the UWP project is referencing the .net standard 2.0 project.

I have attached the build log for reference, let me know what is the solution of this error.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Ilya Finkelshte... on 06 Nov, 2017 10:49 PM

Is there any specific reason you are using Previous Visual Studio 2017. Also note that you configuration file is appveyor.xml instead of appveyor.yml so it does not work.

2. 2 Posted by Tushar on 07 Nov, 2017 05:46 PM

Thanks for quick reply.

Here I am ignoring appveyor.yml file from the repository as it is using settings from appveyor UI and the generated yml(appveyor (1).yml) is attached below.

Also I had attached log file(log.txt) of the latest failed build.

I think it's an issue with the .net standard 2.0 package as the nuget package restore is failing.

Also I had updated settings to use Visual Studio 2017.

The project is building successfully on my local machine. So can you help me to get started with this.

Thanks,
    Tushar

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• log_(2).txt 52.5 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac