or Create a profile
11 Aug, 2017 01:04 PM
I cannot seem to install a conda package from a different channel. The package in question is here https://anaconda.org/bashtage/arch
My appveyor.yml file is below
- PYTHON_VERSION: 3.4
- "ECHO %PYTHON_VERSION% %MINICONDA%"
- "set PATH=%MINICONDA%;%MINICONDA%\\Scripts;%PATH%"
- conda config --set always_yes yes --set changeps1 no
- conda update -q conda
- conda info -a
- conda config --add channels bashtage
- conda install arch
- "conda create -q -n test-environment python=%PYTHON_VERSION% numpy pandas scipy matplotlib arch"
- activate test-environment
- pip install ggplot
- python run_all_tests.py
on 11 Aug, 2017 08:38 PM
I was able to make it work with:
conda install arch -y
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the AppVeyor staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and AppVeyor support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.