Builds not triggered anymore

Benoit Pasquier

07 May, 2019 03:30 AM

Projects https://ci.appveyor.com/project/briochemc/worldoceanatlastools-jl and https://ci.appveyor.com/project/briochemc/f1method-jl have stopped triggering builds on pushed commits. Please help! Maybe I am doing something wrong? :)

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Owen McDonnell on 07 May, 2019 03:51 AM

Your account was blocked for exceeding incoming network traffic quota of 7GB.
    We've unblocked it. Builds should trigger now.
    Going forward, keep this limitation in mind.

2. 2 Posted by Benoit Pasquier on 07 May, 2019 04:04 AM

Oh I see thanks! Sorry! And thanks!

I did not know there were traffic limits. One of these projects is mainly a wrapper to download oceanographic NetCDF files. It's not computationally intensive but it may be heavy on the network-traffic side because, well, it downloads data! I'll see if I can reduce the network traffic by using the OPENDAP protocol :)

But maybe you have another suggestion on how to test software for downloading data? (I am new to this) Maybe some projects can be flagged as such and allowed to go through?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Owen McDonnell on 07 May, 2019 02:54 PM

As long as we do not see any abuse, we are ok with extending quotas for accounts with particular build needs.

It seemed that your builds did not exceed this quota by much so we've bumped this limit to 8GB.

Hopefully, that allows your build to succeed.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac