Error Code 1

griffin.gore

20 Jun, 2019 07:39 AM

Hey, I got error code 1 while trying to build my project and I'm sure how to fix it

Here the log I got:
Build started
git clone -q --branch=master https://github.com/Ghgore/VB-AstronomyInfo.git /home/appveyor/projects/vb-astronomyinfo
git checkout -qf 582ad972b77b23d076f46f7b878cb6c5f8e9f53d
Running "build" phase
dotnet build "/home/appveyor/projects/vb-astronomyinfo/AstronomyInfo.sln" --verbosity minimal /l:"/opt/appveyor/server/Appveyor.MSBuildLogger.dll"
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.1.76+g14b0a930a7 for .NET Core
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
  Nothing to do. None of the projects specified contain packages to restore.
/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/2.2.300/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1175,5): error MSB3644: The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend. [/home/appveyor/projects/vb-astronomyinfo/AstronomyInfo/AstronomyInfo.vbproj]
Build FAILED.
/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/2.2.300/Microsoft.Common.CurrentVersion.targets(1175,5): error MSB3644: The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.7.2" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend. [/home/appveyor/projects/vb-astronomyinfo/AstronomyInfo/AstronomyInfo.vbproj]
    0 Warning(s)
    1 Error(s)
Time Elapsed 00:00:02.03
Command exited with code 1
Build failed

1. 1 Posted by Owen McDonnell on 20 Jun, 2019 03:00 PM

Can you please send a link to the build and share your configuration in yaml format.

2. Ilya Finkelshteyn closed this discussion on 20 Aug, 2019 09:01 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac