or Create a profile
10 Sep, 2019 08:49 AM
I can't get my build to deploy to my Octopus server. No errors are raised it just doesn't push the packages. I have other builds that push fine. They have a build phase and this build has a build_script phase. I have a feeling that's the issue but I've tried following the docs and I can't get it to push. My appveyor.yml is below:
image: Visual Studio 2017
platform: Any CPU
- ps: $env:APPVEYOR_BUILD_FOLDER
- ps: $env:APPVEYOR_REPO_BRANCH
- C:\Python37\Scripts\pip.exe install -r requirements.txt -q
- C:\Python37\Python.exe -m PyInstaller source\my_project.py --onefile --hiddenimport pyodbc --hiddenimport pymssql --hiddenimport sqlalchemy.ext.baked
- ps: mkdir packages
- ps: octo pack --id=my_company.my_project --version="0.1.30" --basePath="$env:APPVEYOR_BUILD_FOLDER\dist\" --outFolder="$env:APPVEYOR_BUILD_FOLDER\packages\"
- path: \packages\*.nupkg
- provider: Octopus
create_release_advanced: --releaseNumber="0.1.30" --packageversion="0.1.30"
project: "Transfer Benefit"
on 11 Sep, 2019 02:19 PM
Can anyone help with this?
on 11 Sep, 2019 09:22 PM
Can you please link to the build.
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the AppVeyor staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and AppVeyor support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.