Maximum allowed artifact storage size of 50000 Mb will be exceeded

douglaslmassay

21 Dec, 2019 05:29 PM

I've tried to stay on top of cleaning up my build-history, and as long as doing that also deletes artifacts I should be well under any 50000Mb limit. If deleting historical builds doesn't delete artifacts, please tell me how I can do so. I need to be able to get beta-builds into the hands of testers.

1. 1 Posted by douglaslmassay on 22 Dec, 2019 05:00 PM

Here's the project url, by the way.
    https://ci.appveyor.com/project/Sigil-Ebook/sigil

I really thought I was deleting old artifacts by deleting old builds, but I see now that that's probably not t he case.

Wouldn't it be in your best interest to provide a way for users to reap or wipe out their own artifact storage?

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Feodor Fitsner on 29 Dec, 2019 08:29 PM

Hi Douglas,

Artifact storage for your account has been extended. Let me know how that worked.

3. 3 Posted by douglaslmassay on 25 Jan, 2020 02:32 AM

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yes, that's done the trick Thank you very much! I've made some changes that hopefully reduce our artifact generation in general, but I appreciate you extending the storage. Most helpful.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac